Monday, July 27, 2009

Charleton Park/ Flea Market and Historic Village

Saturday we met up with Autumn and Kevin at Charleton Park which has a historic Village. They were also having a flea market that day. Bonus! But the museum part was closed which is weird for a Saturday. That was disappointing because it has a bunch of Civil War artifacts.
We had a good time walking in and out of the historic homes, businesses and the school house.


This jail cracked me up!



My Flea Market Finds:
I love this pitcher! $3 Nesting mixing bowls, $7

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That jail looks seriously miserable... but I guess that's the point, isn't it? ;-)
Love your flea market finds. Those mixing bowls are great!

Elizabeth said...

Love the bowls!

Anet said...

Hi Tara,
Yes, the chickens have it better than the poor sap in jail!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Elizabeth,
my new thing is vintage kitchenware:)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Wow! Did you ever get a great deal with those nesting bowls, dearie! Here they are wanting incredible amounts of moola for a single bowl!!!

Nadya said...

Fun finds, indeed!
Also enjoy that header - I'm the one second from the Rt, thinking up mischief!

Anet said...

Thanks Old Dame Penniwig,
I was so thrilled to find them!
Thanks for stopping in:) I love your blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Dia,
So glad you stopped in! Aren't those witches the sweetest things?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin