Sunday, November 15, 2009

A well needed break...

I'm taking a little break from this blog. Too many irons in the fire right now.
I will still be posting on our other blog The Purple Squirrel Homeschool, which is a journal of our homeschool and family stuff. Please feel free to pop in there and keep in touch.
This blog was pretty much made for me... stuff I like. But right now I need to focus all my energy on the family and keep the boat afloat. Oh yes, the link to the homeschool blog can be found on my sidebar. Hope to see you there and peace to all!

6 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Peace to you Anet... you are in my thoughts...

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Homeschooling is a lot of work! Hope it goes well and that all the employment issues resolve in a positive way...hang in there...

Ruth said...

Makes sense. Take care.

Rue said...

Blessings on your journey and your much-needed rest!

motheralice said...

Totally understandable. Take care of you and yours.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I know the feeling ... and sense such a break coming up for me as well. Enjoy your break and I'll see ya when you're ... ready!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin